When you access nhcenterforexcellence.org, use any functionality or tool, or access information on or through www.nhcenterforexcellence.org, you are agreeing to accept and adhere to the policies and legal disclaimers set forth below.
- Limitation of Liability
- Links to Other Sites
- Blog Comment Policy
- Community Policy / Member Agreement
There are sections of nhcenterforexcellence.org that are password protected and require individuals to register and log-in. We value the privacy of our online community members and provide website users with the right to manage their own personal information. When you create an account on the New Hampshire Center for Excellence website, we collect the following information:
- Your name (required)
- Your email address (required)
- Your location (required)
- The organization you work for (required)
- Your CoP(s) of interest (required)
- Your Primary Role in Addressing Substance Misuse (required)
This information can only be viewed by other people who create a member profile. We will never sell, use, disclose or share your name or personally identifiable information (such as email address) with any party other than the New Hampshire Center for Excellence. We will only use your email address to contact you on behalf of the Center for Excellence.
Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any personal information will be password-protected behind an authentication system, and all passwords are stored using the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), which is a specification for the encryption of electronic data established by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Contact us for more information related to the privacy of the information you provide online.
The New Hampshire Center for Excellence website provides information for your general knowledge about best practices to prevent, treat and support recovery from substance misuse.
The New Hampshire Center for Excellence will attempt to keep the information available through the website current and accurate, but makes no guarantees and disclaims any implied warranty or representation about its accuracy, relevance, timeliness, completeness, or appropriateness for a particular purpose. Information on this website may be updated at any time and without notice. Reliance on any information provided on or through this site is solely at your own risk. You assume full responsibility for using the information.
We disclaim all responsibility related to the content posted by third parties to the full extent allowed by applicable laws. These third party comments may include inaccurate and false information and are not an endorsement by the New Hampshire Center for Excellence of any products, programs or services referenced by third parties.
By using the website, users of the New Hampshire Center for Excellence website hereby agree to release the New Hampshire Center for Excellence, the Community Health Institute/JSI, SAMHSA, the NH Governor’s Commission on Alcohol & Other Drug Prevention, Intervention and Treatment, and the NH Charitable Foundation, NH Department of Health and Human Services’ Bureau of Drug and Alcohol Services and all of their affiliates, subsidiaries, officers and employees from any and all liability in connection with the use of the New Hampshire Center for Excellence website and the use of any and all content, images or videos posted on the site. In no event, shall any of the above parties be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from any loss of use, loss of profits, litigation, or any other pecuniary loss, whether based on breach of contract, tort (including negligence), product liability, or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with this website or the provision of or failure to make available such products, goods, or services, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
For your interest and convenience, we and/or our users may provide links from nhcenterforexcellence.org to other websites. The links are provided for your convenience only and do not constitute or imply that the New Hampshire Center for Excellence endorses these sites, any material or information contained therein, or of any products or services described on these sites.
Our cookies are anonymous, containing no information that can identify you personally. By using this site you agree to the placement of cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept cookies from this site please either disable cookies or refrain from using this site.
This website serves as a forum to foster discussion about best practices and share news, information, resources and insights from thought leaders across the state and beyond on a variety of topics. We encourage you to share your comments, ideas, and concerns.
These is a moderated forums—we will review all comments after they are posted. We expect that participants will treat each other with mutual respect. We will remove any comments that in our sole discretion we determine to contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups. We will remove comments that we determine in our sole discretion to be off-topic or that inappropriately promote services or products.
All posts and uploaded documents will be monitored routinely. Contributors will be contacted directly to discuss suggested materials if contributions are inconsistent with the purpose of the CoP and the standards for community of practice.
To protect your own privacy, and the privacy of others, please do not include any medical, personal or confidential information, including phone numbers or e-mail addresses, in the body of your comment.
Thank you for taking the time to read this comment policy. We encourage your participation in our discussion and look forward to an active exchange of ideas.
Users will need to review and agree to abide by the membership agreement prior to creating a website profile.
Welcome to the New Hampshire Center for Excellence online community. This online community provides a forum for people, working to reduce alcohol and other drug misuse and related consequences in New Hampshire, to connect, engage in dialogue, share knowledge and resources, collaborate, address challenges, and learn from one another so that, together, we may promote and improve best practices to prevent, treat and support recovery from substance misuse.
Materials and comments posted to the Communities of Practice (CoP) forums must be:
- Consistent with the purpose of the CoP – Discuss issues, concerns and possible solutions, and/or
- Focused on standards for the CoP – Implementing the systematic application of these standards and improving quality of services to establish and strengthen collegiality, cooperation and collaboration to create a unified system of services in New Hampshire.
We want this community to be a safe, respectful, welcoming place for all members to comfortably share, connect, collaborate, and learn together. In this spirit, we expect all members to be polite and respectful in their interactions with others and to refrain from personal attacks.
What to Do
To ensure that this online community is a safe, respectful place for others to learn and explore:
- Review posted comments before you dive in with a reaction or response.
- Remember to “humanize” your written comments, since body language is absent.
- Carefully choose your language or use emoticons.
- Be tactful and mindful of your tone – it is easy to misinterpret intent online.
- To protect your own privacy, and the privacy of others, please do not include any medical, personal or confidential information, including phone numbers or e-mail addresses, in the body of your online communications.
- If you find inappropriate content on this site, please notify an administrator immediately.
What Not to Do
- Post material that infringes on or violates the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by the New Hampshire Center for Excellence in its sole discretion.
- Post advertisements or solicitations of business.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or “spam.”
The New Hampshire Center for Excellence reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with this Member Agreement and the purpose and standards of the CoP(s).
- Terminate a user’s member profile upon any breach of this Member Agreement.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the community or blog features, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards. Communications not consistent with the purpose of the CoP will be removed.
Any content or image, including video, that you post on this site is public and could be redistributed or copied from this site.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify the New Hampshire Center for Excellence against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.