Coordination & Cooperation Task Force
The purpose of the Coordination and Cooperation Task Force is to provide support to the full Commission through the completion of the following duties:
- Engage community voices & GC member agencies ;
- Coordinate efforts on strategies across the continuum;
- Prioritize strategies for GC work (implementation plan);
- Annual reporting on progress, emerging issues, and recommendations; and
- Regularly inform the GC on landscape and plan progress.
Task Force Co-Chair Helen Hanks
Task Force Co-Chair Steve Ahnen
The NH Governor’s Commission on Alcohol and Other Drugs invites you to attend task force meetings. Please click on the meeting in the calendar to register and receive further information.
Minutes from meetings are posted after review and a vote to approve.
Additional task force members may be appointed periodically. To be considered, please submit your interest form.
Questions? Please contact the NH Center for Excellence on Addiction.