Data Task Force
The purpose of the Data Task Force is to provide support to the full Commission through the completion of the following duties:
- Presenting plan metrics and updates;
- Identifying trends and emerging issues;
- Reviewing and vetting secondary data sources/ reports for dissemination to the Commission; and
- Providing input to update the data dashboard and report progress on metrics bi-annually.
Task Force Co-Chair Seddon Savage
Task Force Co-Chair Steve Norton
The NH Governor’s Commission on Alcohol and Other Drugs invites you to attend task force meetings. Please click on the meeting in the calendar to register and receive further information.
- Tuesday, February 2, 2023 ⋅ 1:30 – 3 pm
- Tuesday, April 5, 2023 ⋅ 1:30 – 3 pm
- Tuesday, June 6, 2023 ⋅ 1:30 – 3 pm
- Tuesday, August 1, 2023 ⋅ 1:30 – 3 pm
- Tuesday, October 3, 2023 ⋅ 1:30 – 3 pm
- Tuesday, December 5, 2023 ⋅ 1:30 – 3 pm
The Data Task Force meets from 1:30-3pm on the first Tuesday of even months. Minutes from meetings are posted after review and a vote to approve. Missed a meeting? You can catch up on our previous meetings and watch the recordings and review meeting materials.