The following issue briefs focus on state-specific topics and strategies related to substance misuse and its impact. These issue briefs were developed by the New Hampshire Department of Health & Human Services, Bureau of Drug and Alcohol Services with assistance from the NH Center for Excellence.
- Impaired Driving in NH – September 2014
- Heroin Use in New Hampshire: A Dangerous Resurgence (Updated June 2014)
- Marijuana Use in New Hampshire – January 2014
- Drinking & Substance Abuse Concerns Among College Students – Dec. 2013
- Prescription Pain Medication Misuse – (Updated June 2014)
- Young Adults Substance Abuse in New Hampshire – September 2013