Starting June 1st, the NH Center for Excellence will be reducing its capacity to provide technical assistance as our current contract with the NH Department of Health & Human Services, Bureau of Drug and Alcohol Services ends on June 30th. Limited technical assistance may be available on a case-by-case basis through other funding sources. We encourage you to submit a request if assistance is needed.
The Center can help with a variety of requests, including:
- Training staff on a variety of topics
- Putting evidence informed methods and practices into action
- Analyzing and interpreting data or research
- Assisting with program evaluation activities
How to Request Assistance:
- Complete the technical assistance request form, providing as much detail as possible on the work you are doing and the support you are seeking.
Feel free to contact the Center by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (603) 573-3333 with any questions you may have. You will receive a response to your request within ten (10) business days from when you submit.