The Center can help with a variety of requests, including:
- Training staff on a variety of topics
- Putting evidence informed methods and practices into action
- Analyzing and interpreting data or research
- Assisting with program evaluation activities
How to Request Assistance:
- Complete the technical assistance request form, providing as much detail as possible on the work you are doing and the support you are seeking.
Feel free to contact the Center by emailing email@example.com or by calling (603) 573-3333 with any questions you may have. You will receive a response to your request within ten (10) business days from when you submit.